Doctors and parents were shocked by what they discovered when they brought him to the emergency room: behind his ear.

Let’s discuss ticks, a tiny insect that belongs to the parasite family. Even though you can’t see them with unaided eyes, they are nonetheless dangerous. These parasites are connected to mites and have been present for a while.

They consume the blood of birds, reptiles, amphibians, and occasionally even humans to survive. Let’s now discuss Stephanie and her young child. One morning when she awoke, she went to her son’s room and discovered a critical issue.

The youngster was lying in bed that day and was characterized as having a joyful soul and energy. He ought to have been sprinting across the yard by then. As soon as she walked in, she noticed the infant staring at her. She proceeded to call Dillon, her husband.

They transported the child to the emergency room after learning later that their kid had become paralyzed. They thought he had hit his head on something before his brother’s baseball game.

Collin conducted numerous tests, and his health was not excellent. During this period, his father watched him and said that all he could do was breathe. He struggled to eat and consume liquids. His oxygen level began to drop after a while, so he was sent to a larger hospital.

After he was transferred, doctors could address his issue. He warned the parents that the boy might have had a heart arrest if they had arrived late. After detecting and removing a tick behind his ear, the youngster returned to normal.

Despite the tick, the disease known as paralyzes is caused by bug saliva. Collin was being fed by this bug using his blood, and the poison it released caused Collin to become paralyzed.

A parent should constantly check on and be aware of their child’s health.

Be Positive, Be Happy, and Our Live Story is on the mission to spread hope, health, and wellness. Please share it because sharing is indeed caring.

Facebook Comments